Send SMS to valid contacts to
improve your delivery rate. This eventually will decrease the error rate and risk of account restriction.
Steps to enable Number Validation
- Step 1: Go to the Location Settings Page.
- Step 2: Enable Number Validation under the General section of the Business Info tab.
When will the number be validated?
The number will be validated when the first SMS is sent or a call is made to a new contact.
What happens when the number is validated?
- Temporary DND(only SMS channel) will be enabled at a contact level when number validation returns “Number is SMS incapable”(landline).
- This will ensure that no future SMS communication is sent to this contact number.
How much will the account get charged and will it always be charged?
- The account will be charged $0.005 per contact validation.
- The charge will only be triggered once per contact.
Note:This update is only applicable for the
accounts on LeadConnector.